What's new

Selective Desaturation

guzziknight

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
130
Reaction score
2
Location
Atlanta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this shot in Jerusalem in April using my old P&S.

iPhonePics002.jpg
 
I like how the upper part of the picture turned out. I like the concept, but I think a little too much may have been desaturated in the bottom of the picture. Maybe keep the plants and gate colors.
 
Thanks for the opinion. I tried it with the trees. I went with this because I really liked the intensity of the red and blue, and wanted to minimize the colors.

The gate is a plain brownish color, so that didn't add much either.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom