SnazzyPics

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok. First up!

This one was edited, alot. With PhotoImpressions 4. But I still like it, idk why.
sarrahlurve.jpg

These next ones were taken same time, not edited on the computer. I used my Sony Cybershot DSC-F707 and a Tripod.

solarization:
sara2.jpg

Sepia tone:
sara3.jpg

Regular:
sara5.jpg

Any advise for next time? I really want to get into photographing other people, but my mom and dad and brother hate pictures xD So Im my main human subject, which sucks.​

Try some different types of lighting and play with other software maybe like photoshop or a similar software that allows you to adjust the color tones and contrast giving you a more rich image.

There is tons you probobly can learn and I recommend doing that by first looking through the gallery's and seeing how some of the better photographers edit their photos and set up their shots especially with light

Another way to learn some i just getting the basics down on photography which I dont know how much experience you have but just suggesting it so dont take that offensivly.

Even though you make think those effects look really cool they are usually something you want to avoid besides sepia and the first one if it fits the photo.

Not trying to sound offensive, but they look like you were just trying to take myspace pictures, lol.

Myspace pics are pictures just the same!

Doing stuff like this is how you learn, 1. how to use your photo editor, and 2. learn what works and what doesn't work.

:D

Most reactions

Back