Self "portrait" aka The eyes have it =)

There's light in your room? It needs way more if that's the case. The WB is off, look at the difference in colors at the (what I presume is..) same wall behind you. One is yellow, one is not. Low light usually needs an up in ISO or a tripod. The glasses look good. :meh:

It'd be cool if you did a sliver triptych.

That is all.

There's light in your room? It needs way more if that's the case. The WB is off, look at the difference in colors at the (what I presume is..) same wall behind you. One is yellow, one is not. Low light usually needs an up in ISO or a tripod. The glasses look good. :meh:

It'd be cool if you did a sliver triptych.

That is all.

What's a silver triptych?
It is all sunlight in my room, I mustof captured some of a curtian.

A triptych.
Where you take 3 photos the way you took this one, same size and length and put them together.

In your case, it'd be 2 more photos of the rest of your face. They don't have to be perfectly connecting, but when you line them up it will make your face. I think it would be cool if done properly.

ahhh i was thinking about doing something similiar, except a couple diffrent emotions from my eyes

eyes (2 of 1) by ChefStaller, on Flickr

i know i got my shirt in it ha ha. Last shot was in Av, this is all manual, including white balance

Yea, just work on that exposure..
Woah, I think i have found out why i have been having issues with my metering, i had it set on center waited average, i am having much better results with partial metering.

I wish my eyebrows could do that :-( I think we should make a thread of this for everyone on the forum, or use this one! Great idea

Okay I got all excited and decided to do my own one, I know the last one is out of focus on the eyes but that's a creative choice (laziness).
Technical info, 50mm 1.8 Nikkor lens shot at 1.8 for the shallow dof. Camera set to HSS (I forget the shutter speed, about 1/500) with SB800 pointing to the ceiling, with a towel on my lap to reflect the light bouncing down back on my face.

hcu09.jpg

Most reactions

Back