self portrait c&c

I could see this as a larger body of work. 100's of SP's everywhere you go. The face stays the same, only the background changes. Most definately as a collage.

im back what do u want to know lol

talk about the image...tell us what you were going for.
are there things you would like to achieve but didnt this time around?
tell us about your process.
what camera?
you asked for C&C...anything specific?
okay I was sitting on the train when I went on this bridge that made this shadow everytime we went by one of the supports and this was taken with my webcam(no hating) and I just thought it was cool

yeah... its not

On the other thread a mod stepped up and made a threat to all the bashers, where are the mods now to keep the site clear of such things as this thread?

The mods are still here, but it's nigh on impossible to read every thread on here, in fact I'd go as far as to say it's not even attempted. If people have a problem with any thread on here, the answer is simple... report it using the
report.gif
icon.

As far as the comments go, whether you like the image or not, let's keep them civil.

talk about the image...tell us what you were going for.
are there things you would like to achieve but didnt this time around?
tell us about your process.
what camera?
you asked for C&C...anything specific?
okay I was sitting on the train when I went on this bridge that made this shadow everytime we went by one of the supports and this was taken with my webcam(no hating) and I just thought it was cool

yeah... its not
thanks bro

Most reactions

Back