What's new

Updated Self Portrait

smoke665

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
17,050
Reaction score
10,444
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been awhile since I did a self portrait, I'm always behind the camera. Thought it was time since I've lost all my extra weightt
 
Last edited:
Somber expression. If you were a dog you'd be a Bull Mastiff.
 
Nice mate. What lighting setup have you used here?
Thanks, it's a pretty standard 3 light set. The key is a AB800 strobe with 42" octabox with diffusion and grid, camera left , fill is a AB400 strobe with a 2x4 softbox with diffusion camera right, kicker is AB400 with a 7" reflector with 10 degree grid, camera left, back on a boom.
 
Lighting is perfect as usual. Nice model too! Did you have any problems with moire on the shirt?
I rarely have problem with it, Pentax's anti-aliasing filter works extremely well. Body positioning such that a pattern isnt 90 degrees to sensor helps. Finally you're more apt to run into problems with repeating patterns shooting at wider apertures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom