What's new

self portrait C&C

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
4
Location
New York, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
portrait of myself

Canon XS

19950_298108246469_507391469_400499.jpg
 
Take your hand off your mouth. Looks like you have morning breath and are embarrassed lol.

Other than that, the shadows are too dark...but I think some PP can fix that. I like the composition.
 
i guess it was a thoughtful pose gone wrong
 
i guess it was a thoughtful pose gone wrong

Not wrong, I can tell what you wanted to accomplish with this, I think the hand on the chin, instead of covering your mouth, might be a tad better.

But who cares, it's a self portrait, if that's how you perceive yourself, cool :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom