Self Portrait - Critique Welcome.

Brad Hardy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just finished my first (and hopefully only) edit on this photo and wanted to get some feedback. I shot this with a soft box and a flood behind me to highlight the fog, as you can see I did a great deal of post work on it as well. Any feedback would be great! thanks.

Brad-1.jpg

I think you got it spot on. The post work is wonderful as well. Really looks a lot like a few other guys on here who went for the same effect. The smoke is cool, too. Good job.

Burn your hand a little bit, it's distracting, and i'd say warm up the WB just a tiny smidgin.

It looks like a tornado hit your house, you got trapped inside and the camera is a person helping you out of that mess.

:)

Great shot your camera is SO clear.

It looks like a tornado hit your house, you got trapped inside and the camera is a person helping you out of that mess.

:)

Great shot your camera is SO clear.

Thanks so much! Would you believe me if I told you it was shot with a D40?

Thanks so much! Would you believe me if I told you it was shot with a D40?

NO! lol.

The colours and how clear it is looks so amazing.

If I could learn how to do that with my camera I'd take over 1000 photos a day. :lol:

Well thanks again! Truthfully, what you see there doesn't have much to do with the camera. Post processing is the name of the game here. If you'd be interested in learning some of the tecniques I used send me a PM and I'll be glad to share them with you.

-Brad

NO! lol.

The colours and how clear it is looks so amazing.

If I could learn how to do that with my camera I'd take over 1000 photos a day. :lol:

Wow, those were quick responses. Perhaps a video tutorial would be better? Anyone have any info regarding software to make one with??

Wow, love it !

Shea,

Thanks so much, I'm going to look into this and try and get some stuff going. I've actually been thinking about putting together a whole dvd worth of photoshop material for some time, we'll see where this goes.

Thanks again,

-Brad

Sure check here. Demo available.

-Shea

Most reactions

Back