Self Portrait / Merger

Sirashley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did this shot awhile back for a merger contest... I finished 9th out of 40 some odd photos, which was the best I had done yet... Anyway, C&C always welcome, it was shot with a Nikon D200, with an 18-70 Nikon lens and an SB-24 Flash bouncing off the ceiling.

Me1.jpg

Sylar?!?!?!?!?!

You should brighten the iris of your left eye. I think the green standing out on both eyes would look really cool.

Sylar?!?!?!?!?!

ROFL! :lol:

Great concept for merge. I am going to blatantly steal your idea for some of my own fun. Is it blatantly if you tell them you are stealing?

Sylar?!?!?!?!?!

ROFL! :lol:

Great concept for merge. I am going to blatantly steal your idea for some of my own fun. Is it blatantly if you tell them you are stealing?

I get the Sylar thing all the time. I don't watch the show so for awhile, I had no idea who people were talking about till I googled it...

As far as stealing the idea, I'm sure if I searched hard enough, I could find someone who has done something similar before I did it, trust me, its all been done before ;) So do your rendition and post it, just a word of advice though, you have to bounce the flash because if you throw any direct light towards the LCD screen on the phone, you will get a either a flash reflection, or the screen will be blown out.

slight problem......I don't own a cell phone
yes *gasp I'm a technology hold out. I had one for a month but was so annoyed with people calling me all the time that I put it in a drawer until the battery died.

slight problem......I don't own a cell phone
yes *gasp I'm a technology hold out. I had one for a month but was so annoyed with people calling me all the time that I put it in a drawer until the battery died.

World.
Meet Mr. Popular

:p, <3

Most reactions

New Topics

Back