Self Portrait | (Photographer) Fitness Model

You and the photos look amazing.

I was in a similar situation with a guy that I was engaged to about 5 years ago. It was hard as hell to get over him even though I knew I was better off. I found photography and poured my heart and soul into it, and it's lead me to have some amazing and surreal moments in my life that would have never happened if I were married to Johnny. Now is your chance to grab life by the horns and make the most of it while you aren't obligated to support someone else. Go chase the dream, now is the perfect time.
:trink39:

Also, don't forget your veggies. :76:

No one should get married before they are 30. 20 year old me and 30 year old me are so different they might as well be two different people.

I was in a similar situation with a guy that I was engaged to about 5 years ago. It was hard as hell to get over him even though I knew I was better off. I found photography and poured my heart and soul into it, and it's lead me to have some amazing and surreal moments in my life that would have never happened if I were married to Johnny. Now is your chance to grab life by the horns and make the most of it while you aren't obligated to support someone else. Go chase the dream, now is the perfect time.

Dan, I really appreciate your comment. Thanks for taking the time and "reaching out".

I couldn't agree more with what you said. I read somewhere, that break ups and heart break are one of the top reasons for some peoples success.

Whether its trying to show the other people what they are missing or just trying to better yourself, who really knows.

But you're right, I couldn't be happier and know I deserve so much better.

And I left out the veggies, I actually like them. I love broccoli!

You look much much better on the first picture

Dan, I really appreciate your comment. Thanks for taking the time and "reaching out".

I couldn't agree more with what you said. I read somewhere, that break ups and heart break are one of the top reasons for some peoples success.

Whether its trying to show the other people what they are missing or just trying to better yourself, who really knows.

But you're right, I couldn't be happier and know I deserve so much better.

And I left out the veggies, I actually like them. I love broccoli!
So what's next? New York City? You could get that dream internship with a famous photographer, or meet that one client that launches your career to the next level. Or you could crash and burn, but like you're doing right now, you just dust yourself off and bandage your wounds and try again.

It's always the guys fault, I made her sleep with him duh hahahahahahahahaha :p

Ouch! glad to hear you're doing better. I had a similar experience a couple of years ago. I blew the 2/3 of the car she paid me for on a camera. Go figure ;)

How did I know this would draw Mish out of the shadows....
Yeah, I'd thought she'd wanna exercise SS outta ... never mind

Good to see you back Sean. though, I didn't know your Tamron had an xRay feature. You're all skin and bones !! ack .. I've been hitting the gym too but I've got quite a longer way to go.

No one should get married before they are 30. 20 year old me and 30 year old me are so different they might as well be two different people.

Growing up in the Southwest, what is this "waiting before marriage" that you speak of?

Really like the photos. It's great that you were able to eventually channel that seemingly negative energy into something constructive. Too often I've seen it become a spiral of loathing, which leads to unhealthy behaviors/attitudes, which leads to more loathing, which leads to more unhealthy behaviors.

I really need to get in better shape to help out my shitastic back, but I loathe the gym so I'm trying to get something going at home. The hardest part is weight lifting. I've always been pretty aerobic (track and basketball) but my body has an aversion to mass/strength.

Hey guys, still alive :)

Just busy with life and other hobbies. I peak in almost everyday though.

What have I been up to????? Wellllllll.......After my fiancé left me I spiraled out of control, lost myself and got depressed. It took me a little bit to snap out of it, but I'm finally happy again. I found myself.

So I've been in the gym for about four months now.

5-6 days a week.
1-2 hours a day.

Eating 4-6 times a day.
Eggs, Chicken, Chicken, Protein Bars, Eggs, Chicken, Chicken, Protein Bars, Eggs, Chicken, Chicken, Protein Bars, Eggs, Chicken, Chicken, Protein Bars.....

My bench press has gone up significantly. I started out at 135x5 and 150x2, maybe maxing out at 165. I am now doing 135x12-15 and 185 6-8 and maxing out around 225.

Hardwork pays off. But I am no where near done.

I finally got back my Einstein back from repair, the umbrella shaft holder snapped off. So I decided to update my progress photo.

Enjoy

16757612900_a294f32bb8_c.jpg

16325032794_d2cceaa738_c.jpg
Send your ex the photo. Then don't answer her calls.

Updated with another photo.

More of a Fitness Model pose, well attempt.

Abs are more defined in the first photo, but the obliques are way more defined in the new one.

Thanks everyone for the comments :)

Sweetie, you can post as many pictures as you would like!! Grrrr! ;)

Good to have you back! Really nice selfies you look good. Nice abs

In other words, I've just shown your selfie to my colleague and she was "Wow what a body!" She likes you ;) (and yes, she's a good looking girl, blonde, no redheads for you now ;))
Well what's up? How you doin ;)
Single, ready to mingle :) haha

my colleague says
MEOW
cat-licking-alyssa-b-young.jpg

In other words, I've just shown your selfie to my colleague and she was "Wow what a body!" She likes you ;) (and yes, she's a good looking girl, blonde, no redheads for you now ;))
Well what's up? How you doin ;)
Single, ready to mingle :) haha

my colleague says
MEOW
Well tell your colleague I said Rawrrrrrr!!! lol

Always looking for new friends ;)

See, you should have come back earlier... TPF is fun :)

and yes, keep posting ;)

Most reactions

Back