Self Portrait Photomanip

Gritts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys, I made this and was looking for some feedback.
Stereotypical shot, I know, but I love my camera.

Photography_Equals_Love_by_Gritts.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Thanks! I was just flipping through my fonts and thought, hey, that looks cool...

I like what you did with the pic, but I think too many people do this as a self portrait (taking picture of yourself holding the camera). But I guess you understand that so thats good. ;)

Everything flows nicely in the photo. I am surprised how good the bar code font looks with it because usually it never fits anything. I also really like the honeycombed looking shadow on the lens. It almost looks like carbon fiber.

Everything flows nicely in the photo. I am surprised how good the bar code font looks with it because usually it never fits anything. I also really like the honeycombed looking shadow on the lens. It almost looks like carbon fiber.
Yeah, I had a UV filter applied and you know near the top of the windshield in a car where it's tinted blue- That came off in a reflection on the lens. Same with the dots too, I think.

Thanks for all the good feedback!

Is there any NONstereotypical shot of yourself holding your camera? Just curious, I'm interested in taking it.

Im sure if you can be creative enough you can do it. :)
But seems like its been overdone as a self portrait.
I've seen some pretty cool pics where the photographer shows themselves in the shot, getting the reflection off of something different, like water, a shiny rim of a car, stuff like that. ;)

Most reactions

Back