What's new

Self Portrait

Bender

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
144
Location
The Future
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit



p535728271-3.jpg
 
Sorry. Probably should have labeled this NSFA (Not Suitable For Anywhere).
 
I want to like this more, but there's something that just isn't cutting it. Not sure if it's the textures or the tone. It's unsettling. Which I suppose could be a good thing. It certainly does make me keep looking at it despite the disturbance it causes. I do appreciate the attempt for something different, and also the bravery shown by shooting up your nose ;)

Edited: Thinking about it a bit more, and I've come to the conclusion that it's not actually pleasant to look at, but it's still compelling and well done.
 
Here, I fixed it ...

p7999187-4.jpg
 
At least I no longer hear Bender's voice when you post.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom