What's new

Self Portrait

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
7
Location
California
Long boring night:

Self.jpg


Comments/Suggestions Appreciated.
_KA
 
Not at all what I expected!
But I like it :)
I guess...just based on your other work, I was expecting to see something else? I like the seperation of hair that lets us see a portion of your mouth and nose.
 
woodsac said:
Not at all what I expected!
But I like it :)
I guess...just based on your other work, I was expecting to see something else?
If you can explain that....id love to know more. I dont know what my style is. and am curious as to what it is.

_KA
 
FuryofNature said:
If you can explain that....id love to know more. I dont know what my style is. and am curious as to what it is.
The shots that I've seen so far always have a grungy, alternative style to them. Something that I would expect to see in Rolling Stone Magazine. But that's not a bad thing :mrgreen: The feel works well with your subjects and surroundings.
This shot is just a more traditional type portrait than your normal posts.
 
Looks very dark (not in the photographic sense. Like spooky, dark) Nice shot, and I like how you can only see the one eye. The hair frames the face nicely. Very beautiful.

-Fiona
 
One more thing, I wish the eyebrow was a little bit darker to match the hair. Maybe just dodge it in photoshop.

-Fiona (again heh)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom