What's new

Self portrait

outlier

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Calgary, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is my self-portrait. Taken at the summit of a mountain near Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada this summer. A beautiful area for photography and only an hour and half from my house!

SelfportraitBanffcopy.jpg
 
Nice shot.

Looks like you have something weird going on with the mountains in the background :scratch:

Some of us are planning a meet-up in that area this summer. Click the link in my sig to find out more.
 
indeed good shot, but seems you forgot to complete a cut-out part of layer in photoshop
 
Well that's embarrassing. I"m a total novice with photoshop. Just got the trial version a few days ago. I was trying to darken the sky that was blown out a bit and used that magneto lasso feature. Apparently not as clean as I foresaw. I'll have to go back and tinker again to fix that up.

Mike, the meetup sounds great. Not sure if I'll be in town that week but definitely sounds like fun. I know lots of great hikes in the area that are very nice. There are plenty of spots for amazing photos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom