Self portrait

Naturallyred

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
comment's on the lighting mainly...any comment's welcome:)

289703161_759dec915d.jpg

I like it, great detail on the eye.

As of the lighting, to me the shadow on her left eye under her hand is a tad too dark.

I also would have liked to see a little bit more of her hand instead of seeing two fingers peeking into the shot.

OOOH! that's nice. If my eyes looked as nice as yours that's the picture I would try to take too. lol they're beautiful.

Great detail, and I like the unique crop with part of the hand.
But, I would also like a little more light under the hand. Just enough to let us know there's an eye in there :)

No new critiques here...but I see where your username comes from.

Nice shot, by the way.

Id also like to see a little bit more hand, but I think the dark shadow on the eye is great - I wouldn't lighten it a bit. It helps bring the picture back to being whole, with the left side being dark as it is.

I'm on the bandwagon of slightly lightening the shadow, but I really like this self port :thumbsup:

Thank you everyone!!

I've been playing around with lighting lately so I wanted to make sure I was doing something right.

I didn't want to tell but I darkened the eye slightly with selective color in CS2. I got my name from me because I'm a natural red head BUT in this photo I dyed my bangs red...not so natural;)
(thank goodness it washes out)

anywhoo...I'm off to check out some other threads.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back