What's new

self portraited self portraits

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
as the title says I tried to take self portraits of me taking a self portrait... any C&C would be welcome...

aaaaavero1.jpg



aaaaavero2.jpg



aaaaavero3.jpg



aaaaavero4.jpg


aaaaavero5.jpg
 
I'm really not liking the excessive fake lens flare--turns me off to the entire set, sorry.
 
Yeah, the fake lens flare is too kitschy....drop that, and they are okay. I kind of like them.
 
+1 great concept. :D
 
Love the idea, but like the others i dislike the lens flare.
 
Thank you for the honest comments.. here are the shots with just the actual lighting... are those any better?

vero1.jpg



vero2.jpg


vero3.jpg


aaaaavero4.jpg
 
Im going to have to agree with everyone else... Shots, good... Fake lens flare, lame.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom