D dirty1thirdee TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2006 Messages 88 Reaction score 0 Location Richmond, VA Nov 20, 2008 #1 I shot these two self portraits for a school assignment. Tell me what you think! Best if viewed large
I shot these two self portraits for a school assignment. Tell me what you think! Best if viewed large
T third_shift|studios TPF Noob! Joined Nov 4, 2008 Messages 154 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2008 #2 top one is very interesting-where was the light on the ground coming from? a street lamp?
D dirty1thirdee TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2006 Messages 88 Reaction score 0 Location Richmond, VA Nov 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Nope, it was from an SB-28 at 1/8 power. The light on me was from an SB-28 at 1/2 power bounced off a 32" white umbrella. Both were triggered with Pocketwizards.
Nope, it was from an SB-28 at 1/8 power. The light on me was from an SB-28 at 1/2 power bounced off a 32" white umbrella. Both were triggered with Pocketwizards.
D dan.rpo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2008 Messages 172 Reaction score 0 Location Long Island, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 20, 2008 #4 dude, awesome first shot...i wish i could do the same, holding a snowboard instead!
D dirty1thirdee TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2006 Messages 88 Reaction score 0 Location Richmond, VA Nov 22, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks! And yeah, I was thinking about doing the same shot with my snowboard but I chose the bike instead.
Thanks! And yeah, I was thinking about doing the same shot with my snowboard but I chose the bike instead.
H Hobbes TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 954 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 22, 2008 #6 haha i like the second one, its nifty and looks cool besides I like Ginger Ale
bigalbest TPF Noob! Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 505 Reaction score 0 Location Litchfield Park, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 22, 2008 #7 Both of these are very creative and well done.