Self-Portraits

Jaffapie said:
Hey.....just a little pic of me as an introduction :)

me.jpg

My god you are absolutely beautiful. I'm new and have been browsing this thread reading some out of place compliments saying that just attractive people are stunning... but wow you reall are beautiful. I'll have to post a pic of myself soon now.

hobbes28 said:
Might as well put it here too. This is the first publicly viewed picture of me. Be gentle.

self.jpg

Is it just that photo and angle or do you usually resemble Matt Damon in other shots? Good photo did you use the timer or did a friend do it?

Well here is a scan I did of my head at the start of the year I have really light brown to blond hair depending on the type of year but the scanner has made it crazy blond.
post-32-1089301108.jpg

These are some photo's of me taken by a fellow student but I don't think they really do me justice except for the one with the black background that comes close.

meo2.jpg

me01.jpg

also jaffapie I was so struck by your resemblance to someone I checked your profile and had a look at your website, now that I've seen other pictures of you and I think that you should perhaps play on your resemblance to the person I'm about to tell you about, because her haircut/colour would really suit you. She's an Australian musician called Missy Higgins and has one really good song called "I'm all for believing"
I don't mean her haircut in the image I'm going to post I mean like she has it on the frontpage of her site.

www.missyhiggins.com

2003-11-19_m2.jpg

I don't know if your host allows for linking images to this one. Look here for places that will allow for your pictures to be shared.

I've got self portraits all over the place and I think it was just the lighting on that one that made me look different. It was a self timer and mad dash to the stool for that one. I've got a clear one in the off topic forum under mug shots.

I did look at your self portraits. You definitely fit the mold of an artist. ;) You actually remind me of someone but I can't think of who..... I'm sure I'll remember and post it. Again, welcome to the forum.

vonnagy said:
:oops:

----

lurvely pic of you & grandpa manda - is this your dad's dad or your mum's dad?

He is my Mum's Dad. Thanks bella and everyone else.
Lumi, I love that shot of you. You look so cheeky!!!!

hobbes28 said:
You actually remind me of someone but I can't think of who..... I'm sure I'll remember and post it. Again, welcome to the forum.

I usually get Kurt Cobain, River Phoenix or the bassist from Jet depending on how I have my hair.

NOOOOOOOOOOO, damn that's the first time I've heard that one. I've always thought Dave Grohl was a little bit of a horse faced chap myself, lol.

Here is one from the day I got my new 50mm lense. I was just testing the autofocus ability (and found that it works pretty frickin good!) didn't use any unsharp mask on this as I found it made my face look like the surface of the moon :oops:

sp5565.jpg

Ok...after a few million attempts at posting pictures correctly, I finally found out how to do it. So here we go...

I'm the moron on the right with my eyes closed.
wedding2.gif

In Denali suffering from a bout of bed-head because I had been camping the last week or so.

editedkeep.gif

I will try to post some not-so-narcisstic pictures in the near future....but I have to say it's rather intimidating because I've seen so many great pictures posted here. We'll see...

p.s. When I try to view some other photos, there is a red X. Is there some switch I need to set in my internet options so I can see other pictures? thanks!

Welcome THHB! I bet camping in Denali was beautiful (as the pic would suggest). As for the bed-head, I'd be running the other way if someone got the camera out.

As for the "x", it often means that the picture has been removed. I think it can also be that it's hosted by someone that doesn't allow linking, or something like that. You can try right clicking, checking "properties", copy & paste info, then go to that address. That should help with some of them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back