Self-Portraits

GimpyPoop said:
Yo,
karissa - !!!!!!!!
Testing out my new tripod. Ha ha, I am feeling incredibly self-conscious

Tripod stuff isn't as easy as it looks is it? :? Great first try and I'm right there with you on the self-conscious stuff.

yup, gimpster (i refuse to call you poop! you're too damn pretty) Gero is absolutely right- you are a lovely young lady. in fact, you could easily do some pro modelling, esp. if you're tall. even if not, you sure have nothing to feel self-conscious about..(unless stunning beauty makes you uneasy :sillysmi: )

Yo,
Geronimo - gawsh, you are too kind :oops: "Appear" is the key word!
karissa, you have absolutely NO reason to ever feel self-conscious! But yeah . . . uggh I like being behind the camera, that's for sure.
oriecat, ha ha, but GimpyPoop is my trademark name since 98! Can't change it now. ;)
Osmer_Toby, yanno a great deal of people refer to me as "Gimpster" online . . . is poop really that offensive!?!! Ha ha jk. I am like 5'8 (5'9 on a good day), which is obscenely tall for an Asian, but I doubt anyone would ever want to use me as a model. Besides, I blink something ferocious! But wow, :oops: thanks for the compliment!
vonnagy - ooo la la! :)
Aww, ya'll are like seriously the biggest boost to a gal's self esteem. I should come here more often. ;)
Me, the Flea

Adding the latest to my thread...

self1.jpg

self3.jpg

i searched my entire computer and could only find 2 or 3 pictures of me....here's the one of them. This was in a wax museum in Vegas over last summer.... they had hat's there, so i just had to :)

meinvegas.jpg

If i can ever get a picture of me without a huge foam cowboy hat on i'll be sure to post it up :)

-Dan

Ain't nuthin wrong with a good coyboy hat...even if I'm just a city boy :wink:
Mike-tat.jpg

Found these while organizing my photos on the computer.

After my first flying lesson...

flying.jpg

My roommate (Erik, who was supposed to be holding the rope) took this pic of me making this stupid face....

zach-lookindumb.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back