What's new

Self Potrait

Way dark, Josh! It might would work if you had a little more background separation (rim light / hair light) but you just blend into the background. A floating head effect, basically! ;)
 
Well, you see, i was going for that. I wanted to really represent something in this photo. I wanted to blend with the background, kinda like my personality:P. But u are right, i don't want it to come of as if i'm 'dark'. I think perhaps if i tried some high key, then that would be a better interpretation
 
Not bad... What if you went with a portrait crop and converted to grayscale.... Like this...

8013860212_fd5d7a29d0_b.jpg
 
It's good, Joshua, but it doesn't exude your more truer and friendly personality.
 
Yeah:P I was just testing how lighting can effect the mood of the picture, i'm gonna try some high key photography next!
 
You look angry ;)
i liked this image very mcuh; i think bus rider's trim has helped it more :D
 
Nice eye,bro! Seriously? I think the image is too dark, and is lighted in a very unorthodox manner, and one that just is not flattering. No matter how the shot is cropped.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom