Selfie in the Emergency Room

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spent a little time at Cedars Sinai having my gallbladder removed. First operation in all my 70 years, and quite an experience, particularly the effects of anesthesia! Next time I'll opt for the rubber mallet. I did have the opportunity to take a shot while waiting on the gurney in the emergency room with my iPhone 6, using an available reflector which happened to be covering a security camera. No c&c necessary. I know, I know I probably should have used an off camera flash for fill, etc. :801: I figure I should get a "D" for this photo - for dedication.
IMG_3770.jpg

Glad things went ok for you.

Lol... Well D one

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Let me be the one to say it:

"Needs fill.The 14 sources of light were just not enough!" :allteeth::allteeth::allteeth::allteeth::allteeth::allteeth::allteeth::distracted::distracted::distracted:

Hope you are feeling 100% ASAP!

Emergency! Wow! Must have been quite troublesome! Get well soon!

I had my gallbladder removed via emergency surgery as well.

Lets just say, you will know where the nearest bathroom is at all time.

Get well soon.

First operation in all my 70 years, and quite an experience, particularly the effects of anesthesia! Next time I'll opt for the rubber mallet.

PLEASE tell me there's a (youtube wisdom tooth) waking from anesthesia video!!!!!

Had mine out years ago. No issues what so ever.

Get well soon. If they gave you any gallstones we expect pictures.

Just had this in Oct. Agree totally about nearest bathroom!
Oh! And I don't remember once wanting to photograph any part of the ordeal.

Now this is an example of a real photographer! Thinking to take a picture...

Did they deflate it like letting air out of a playground ball? Seems to be the way these procedures are done these days. Then I think they hook up a hose like on a vacuum cleaner...

Get better soon.

To the OP. I hope this is not TMI but I highly recommend you wake up every morning and have a cup of coffee and something to eat. That way 15 minutes after you eat, you get the bathroom trip out of the way. It's a lot better than later in the day when you are out and about.

After you have your gallbladder out, sometimes your body gives you 1 minute to find a bathroom.

You can read up on it if you want. It may not be like that for EVERY person, but a high percentage of people experience that.

Wait! You actually thought like a photographer?? Hehehe. Get better soon!!

Spent a little time at Cedars Sinai having my gallbladder removed. First operation in all my 70 years, and quite an experience, particularly the effects of anesthesia! Next time I'll opt for the rubber mallet. I did have the opportunity to take a shot while waiting on the gurney in the emergency room with my iPhone 6, using an available reflector which happened to be covering a security camera. No c&c necessary. I know, I know I probably should have used an off camera flash for fill, etc. :801: I figure I should get a "D" for this photo - for dedication.View attachment 117102

Thanks so much to everyone! And no digestive problems at all have shown up.

No c&c necessary. I know, I know I probably should have used an off camera flash for fill, etc. :801: I figure I should get a "D" for this photo - for dedication.

Ok, well this is probably just me but did you consider maybe using a fish eye lens for this? Just a thought...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back