Selfportrait with my sexy thai girlfriend by Pascal Riben

I dont really like this, quite bland and self indulgent.

Also, something I have been meaning to ask, why do you include 'by Pascal Riben' in every topic title? We know its yours and again its very self indulgent.

I saw sexy thia girlfriend and then NSFW, then i get feet.....SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

I dont really like this, quite bland and self indulgent.

Also, something I have been meaning to ask, why do you include 'by Pascal Riben' in every topic title? We know its yours and again its very self indulgent.

Thank you for your comment DanielLewis76!

I have nothing to answer to your critic about the picture: I see the things in a different way of course, but I understand you could see this picture the way you see it.

About my name in "every topic title"... Well, not in every in fact, and precisely, it seems I have more views when I post my name in it (people don't really look who open a thread).

can i have a link to the post in that forum? please

Your title for the photo needs to be way less obnoxious.

No comment on the actual photo.

It's definitely NSFW. If you think it's SFW you're not looking at the top half of the frame. I almost like the picture. My problem with it is that it reads somewhere between posed and casual. Is this a semi-abstract of a woman simply in the act of wrapping a towel around herself? Or is this a formal pose?

If the former, the frame needs to be looser, and the towel needs to be held less formally, and to convey a sense of motion. Not fast motion, just the simple motions of drying, of wrapping, after bathing.

If the latter, I think the frame and the towel should be more formal, more structured. The towel perhaps a little straighter, a little, a little tighter.

Either way, I like the turned up foot/toes. It adds a little touch of humor.

I am not sure about the title, it is a matter of taste, and I really do not care about titles. But on a serious note I think this image is heavily influenced by the oriental (and probably Japanese) sexual tradition. It certainly has some physical brutality of a Japanese black and white cinema love scene (even if it was shot in Bangkok). But I can give you a real story behind this image if you wish. (Even if Pascal is not interested in an image story as such).
In a pre "family values first" post-war capaign era in Japan the traditional attitude towards sex in a rural Japanese village was quite different to what we know about Japan now. A woman who would feel cold or lonely or just wanted sex, could leave the door of her house wide open for the night. And that literally meant that anyone could walk in and have sex with her.
You can see the door in this image, and the girl, and the man. What else do you need? Details??
I might be totally off the mark here. But that is how I see things. But what really makes this shot to me is the fabric, the rough texture of it.

interesting, somewhat artistic but not to my taste either.Not enough temptation is how I'd describe my thoughts.

not trying to create a great debate but just curious as to why some pubic hairs would make it NFSW?

I rather like it. It's subtle and mysterious. Really like the light/shadow play on the fabric. It's a nice fine art nude, imo. Playful and not the least bit vulgar.

Just read sashbar's comment--that is really interesting and gives the image an entirely different impact.

Most reactions

Back