Selfportraits

I love the second to last one, with all the green...

Hey, Sabine is posting again :)

I really like the second one.

number 3 is a bit too red for my taste, and 4 is a bit shiny on some parts of the skin ... but all are great in a way :)

Wow, nicely done series! I especially like the first and last one, as you have a softer expression than in the other two.

:cheer: Sabine has posted again!
She surprised me yesterday afternoon when she brought me the Powershot and tripod back (I hadn't even realised she had taken both) and said: "Can you download my newest ones into the computer, please?". She had made her own room her "studio" and set up the lights (desk lights in most) as she wanted, but of course she could not diffuse the lights, so her lighting "method" was fairly direct.

Her make-up is quite something else, I think. I am thoroughly impressed with these. She could not always pursuade the camera to get the focus totally RIGHT (since she had to be away from where she was going to be to set the timer), but all in all I quite like the creativity she shows in presenting herself to the camera.

The third is the best, but they're all a little soft, and you'll need to do more post-processing to get the look you're going for. I'm also not a big fan of the mirror pieces.

Hahaha I was just about to exclaim how much you look like Corinna's daughter :lmao:

Very creative, particularly the third!

The third is the best, but they're all a little soft, and you'll need to do more post-processing to get the look you're going for. I'm also not a big fan of the mirror pieces.

Well, this is something Sabine herself would actually need to reply to, but I know she won't since it'd take her half a day to scratch together her English for a proper reply.

I had told her she would need to work on these, and she has PS on her computer, too, but ... well, apparently she still hasn't worked on them, they look pretty much like they did when I loaded them from the Powershot into my computer first.

And like I was saying in her stead: seems like she still hasn't found a feasible method to have the camera get the focus QUITE right when she as the model is not in her place but setting the timer ... ;)

The mirror pieces ... ok. I'm finding it quite creative. I would never have dared to take this kind of self-portraits when I was her age, so I admire her for her courage. :D

You are so beautiful that these glasses are needless.
I think that's why most people liked the second picture.
:lovey:

Seems like I have to watch over her closely ;) ... she's still just a kid! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back