Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know it's a classic, but as all classics it's a classic for good reasons. Witnessing an amazing sunrise standing behind the waterfall of Seljalandsfoss, in Iceland, is exciting and almost overwhelming! No matter how classic it is, it is a sight to behold and an unforgettable experience. 8 memorable seconds exposed with Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 21mm, and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_01817.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

I can hear the waterfall in the background, doesn't get better....

Very nice capture. I am curious how wet you might get taking this shot.:biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

I love it!

Thank you very much indeed! :)

Yet another class image............

Thank you very much Jeff, that is truly much appreciated! :)

I can hear the waterfall in the background, doesn't get better....

Thank you very much indeed, glad my photo could "bring you there"! :)

Now that is one beautiful site.

Yes indeed Dean, that is an amazing location! :)

Very nice capture. I am curious how wet you might get taking this shot.:biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

:D A lot, if you weren't dressed for the occasion! It is like being standing in very fine rain. The real issue is to keep your filters dry, but I have develop a personal method to do so while shooting ling exposures, which surely came in handy there. My eyeglasses, now that is a different set of problems! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Very nice! Besides a great photo you have some wonderful memories....and awesome photo equipment.

Very nice! Besides a great photo you have some wonderful memories....and awesome photo equipment.

Thank you very much Winona, glad you enjoyed it! :) Yes, I am really happy and feel very privileged to be able to do this job, thanks to photography I get to see and experience things that most people never see.

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back