What's new

Selling 5D Mark II for $1900

moneyagg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Shutter Count is 17k
1 year used
10/10 condition
Only personally used not for any professional or renting use.
Comes with all original accessories and manuel, etc
Email me at moneyagg@gmail.com
 
Moved to the buy/sell subsection.

Also please use the "report post" function to report posts/threads in the wrong place. They get notified to the mod team so we can deal with them - posts in the threads always run the risk that we'll simply miss them.
 
Would be helpful if people refraining from giving a profile location, stipulated USD, GBP, EUR, CHD ...and so on.
 
dots said:
Would be helpful if people refraining from giving a profile location, stipulated USD, GBP, EUR, CHD ...and so on.

I am not very familiar with forums and stuff. Can u please help me or guide me if I m doing something wrong?
 
He's asking where in the world you're located, if you're in the US, UK, Aus, Eur, etc.

Also, what are you willing to ship. Domestic only? International?

Forms of payment? Cash only? Paypal?

Also pictures of said camera would help people as well. It's a great deal on a camera, just gotta present it right :)
 
Interested. Can you post the pictures of the 5D II and where are you located?
 
Just a suggestion. A number of countries using $ sign.

dots said:
Would be helpful if people refraining from giving a profile location, stipulated USD, GBP, EUR, CHD ...and so on.

I am not very familiar with forums and stuff. Can u please help me or guide me if I m doing something wrong?
 
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sre...0433&authkey=Gv1sRgCJKbwuiv--n3yQE&feat=email

Click on the above link for pictures

hi,
I want to sell my 5D mark II for CA$1900 flat. I am firm on price


Camera Location:- Vancouver BC Canada
COndition:- Mint 10/10
Shutter Count :- 17K+ (picture Attached of the Document)


Camera was never used for any professional Shoots or renting purposes. It has always been used for household purposes and strictly used my me not even by my Parents. I have kept the camera always in my Lopro 400W with all its belongings.


I am also providing all the original documents including the original Packaging.


I paid US$2499.99 at BH Photo on 29th Jan 2010 and Baught it online.


I do have a Paypal Account and i only want to receive payment on Paypal. I can't pay for the shipping as i am taking a big loss on camera.


I can only ship to Canada or US.


thanks
Money Aggarwal
moneyagg@gmail.com
 
Can't spell, still lives with parents, 7 posts, can afford a $2500 dollar camera, but cannot afford shipping... does anyone else smell fish?
 
jritz said:
Can't spell, still lives with parents, 7 posts, can afford a $2500 dollar camera, but cannot afford shipping... does anyone else smell fish?

Sorry man, English is my third language so I might have spelled something wrong. Yes I do live with my parents and yes I can afford much more then 2500, the reason I am not willing to pat shipping as I am loosing a lot of money already but it's not like shipping is 100-200. Let the buyer pay the shipping coz he is the getting a good deal.

I can also provide the buyer with the original receipt

Thanks Jritz
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom