What's new

Selling a nikor 70-300mm VR lens

haha101

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
1
Location
Georgia, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just purchase a 70-200mm so I dont need this any more. This lens is in very good condition , zoom ring and focus ring are smooth, no dust or fungus and I've been taken good care of this lense. Comes with hood, lens cap front and back. I want to get $335 shipped or OBO. PM if you have any question. I didnt realize there;s a size limit for picture so if you want more pic just PM me and ill send through email
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_8384.webp
    $DSC_8384.webp
    395.3 KB · Views: 172
  • $DSC_8387.webp
    $DSC_8387.webp
    447.1 KB · Views: 172
  • $DSC_8388.webp
    $DSC_8388.webp
    489.4 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
FWIW, I had mine for sale for $285 and no one bit. I think everyone on this site who needs one, already has it.
 
what is the lowest aperture?
f/4.5 is the widest aperture at 70 mm and f/5.6 is the widest aperture at 300 mm.

The max aperture will change as the lens is zoomed from 70 mm to 300 mm if the aperture set in the camera is f/5.6 or wider.

F/32 is the smallest aperture the lens is capable of.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom