Selling cameras: Kodak, Ansco, Pentax, Minolta, etc...

DeaconBlues

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum and am looking to sell some of my cameras. I've had these for years now and am looking to find someone who could put them to use better than I can.
I will post pictures later, but I just wanted to get a working list up now.

I have a Kodak Brownie Flashmite 20 that is in really good cosmetic condition. It has only been used once, and when I did use it, I took the pictures with tweaked 120 film. The pictures came out great. I have the original box and manual that comes with it.

I have an Ansco Clipper that I haven't used in ages. I used tweaked 120 film in it too, but never got the roll developed. Not sure if it works, but the shutter does open and close. I have the original leather case as well.

I'm also looking to sell my Minolta x-370 as well. I have two lenses that come with it. One came with the camera, the other is a JCPenney macro, I believe. I used to take pictures all the time with this camera during the late 90s. It worked like a champ up until a few years ago. I don't know what happened, but the shutter got stuck, and so did the mirror. I didn't want to try to fix it myself, because I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm sure someone could fix it.

I have another SLR that's a Pentax, but I can't recall what it is. I know I have an ME, but I don't know if my significant other is willing to sell it or not.

I also have a few other Instamatics and a couple rolls of 127 film.
Like I said, I will definitely post detailed pictures of everything later. I just want to get a list going. Also, this isn't everything that I have, so I'll list more when I get home later tonight.

If anybody is interested, let me know.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back