What's new

Selling Canon 28-135 (7D kit lens)

Chris_Fife

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Location
indianapolis, Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have quickly outgrown my 7D kit lens and am pitting it up for sale. It has ~1500 pics on it and is in pristine 9.9/10 condition. It's home is a Pelican 1500 case and ONLY comes out when I am shooting. It has had a BOWER filter on it since it was un-boxed in 4/12.

I am an over the road truck driver in the States so I can travel to anywhere so you can see the lens.

$300 firm. I will send pics to anyone who asks

Thank you,
CF
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom