Selling Canon 40D and 10-22 mm lens

optic79

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For Sale Canon 40D DSLR $300. This camera was serviced in Dec 2012 where a part was repaired and the sensor was cleaned. In May of 2011 the drive was replaced. These services totaled $500 in repair work. The camera looks and operates like a new camera. I am only selling it because I received an upgraded model. Included with the camera is two batteries, a battery charger, a 2 gb memory card, neck strap, and the camera manual.

For sale Canon EF-S 10-22 mm F/3.5-4.6 wide angle lens $600. This lens is compatible with canon ef-s mount cameras. The lens is in perfect condition and has been well taken care of.

For sale canon EF-S 18-55 mm F/4.5-5.6 kit lens $60. This lens came with the 40D and has not been used at all sense I preferred to use a different lens.

If interested please reply to [email protected]

I would be interested in trading the 10-22mm lens for a canon 17-40L lens that is in good-excellent condition.

If someone was interested in buying everything at once I would consider negotiating a lowered price.

I am located in San Diego, CA but will ship elsewhere, shipping would need to be added to cost.

What is the lowest for the 10-22mm? I saw it online for 629.

Most reactions

Back