What's new

Selling Canon PowerShot SD 1000 Digital ELPH

beckbeck

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,
This is my first post, I'm not sure if there's a little intro section or whatnot though..

I just recently upgraded to a Canon digital rebel xt, so I'll be posting a lot on here. I'm still figuring out the basics (aperture, exposure, and shutter speed, etc) so I'll have lots of questions, I'm sure :-P

I am selling my Canon PowerShot SD 1000 Digital ELPH that I had before this one. I expect to sell at a reasonable price, so anyone who's looking for a reliable camera at a good price, don't hesitate to check out the ebay listing:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/everebekaheve_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

if you'd like to buy it on here instead via paypal, I'll cancel the auction.

By the way, my name is Becky--my nickname :wink:
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom