What's new

Selling!! Canon Powershot SX150 IS

Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Indianapolis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's in pretty good shape I've had it for a good 2 years now never had any problems with it. It's "Like new" If you decide to purchase,You'll get The camera itself,the original USB Cord and a pack of batteries. You won't get the original box because when I purchased the camera I got the display model therefore it didn't come with a box.

I'm looking to get about $115 for it but I'm willing to bargain a little. I only accept Paypal

Message me if interested~

IMG_4900.webp IMG_4903.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom