What's new

selling: canon rebel xt

tonynitz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
was selling a canon rebel but its sold(sorry i dont know how to change thread titles)
all i have left is:

tamron AF 55-200mm F/4-5.6 ld macro lens $110 Shipped obo

Duracell DR9581 battery $20 shipped obo

IMG_4206.jpg

IMG_4204.jpg
 
Last edited:
i want to switch to a nikon d90
 
anyone?
 
ok, sorry
 
lowerd price too $550 shipped
 
anyone?
 
Would you be interested in just selling the flash? And if so, for how much? Thanks.
 
Would you be interested in just selling the flash? And if so, for how much? Thanks.

yeah i can sell just the flash something around $50 with shipping, idk make me an offer
 
yeah i can sell just the flash something around $50 with shipping, idk make me an offer

Ok. I can see the box for the flash but does it have a manual to go with it? And how would we conduct this transaction?
 
Sorry buddy...I used to sell Canon cameras, and they're crap, my friend. I'll always trust a Nikon over a Canon any day of the week. No wonder you're selling it. :)
 
Sorry buddy...I used to sell Canon cameras, and they're crap, my friend. I'll always trust a Nikon over a Canon any day of the week. No wonder you're selling it. :)

what is your point in posting this on this thread? canons are not crap
 
Sorry buddy...I used to sell Canon cameras, and they're crap, my friend. I'll always trust a Nikon over a Canon any day of the week. No wonder you're selling it. :)

Someone is always an expert and trying to run down someone's equipment. I have used Canon for some 20 or so years and would use nothing else.
Get a life.
 
Sorry buddy...I used to sell Canon cameras, and they're crap, my friend. I'll always trust a Nikon over a Canon any day of the week. No wonder you're selling it. :)


I agree with everyone get a life bro. regardless your opinion, if you dont want it dont buy. dont bash it like a d*ckhead. -Danny
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom