What's new

Selling Saints

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Which one do you prefer here - B&W or color ? Thanks.

$Saints bw web.webp


$Saints for web.webp
 
Last edited:
Hmmmmm, black and white or color.......I love all the colors in the color shot, but I think if your focus was to be on the artist, she tends to stand out better in the black and white shot because the eye isn't as distracted by all the pretty colors. Follow me? :D Personally though, I prefer the color shot.
 
Hmmmmm, black and white or color.......I love all the colors in the color shot, but I think if your focus was to be on the artist, she tends to stand out better in the black and white shot because the eye isn't as distracted by all the pretty colors. Follow me? :D Personally though, I prefer the color shot.

Yep, I follow you. :D The only thing is - she is not an artist, just a sales person bored to death and visibly not enjoying her work. She looks like a frustrated office clerk. She should be happy with so many saints around her, no? Doesn't she feel all this holy spirit or whatever? But she does not give a sh*t. That's what made me pull the trigger. But colors are nice so I am on the fence.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom