What's new

Semi-Abstraction

Thank you; it is busy; but somehow i liked it

Regards :D
 
It has a lot of things going on...lots of visual clutter, but that's what it's all about I think. The image is interesting to look at for a while. I thin k intensifying the blue colors would help it. The upper right corner's whiteness is a bit too bright I think...using some Recovery on those whites might help the image.
 
Thank you very much Derrel; i noticed the points you mentioned; i will try adjusting brightness and colors
Regards :D
 
I like it! As seen on my iPad it is busy yet tranquil.
 
I think this is one of Frequency's better shots - I love the guy, but typically not a big fan of the photographer :) Though, this is really interesting, and demonstrates a confidence and ability to just "let go" which I wish I had in my work.
 
I think this is one of Frequency's better shots - I love the guy, but typically not a big fan of the photographer :) Though, this is really interesting, and demonstrates a confidence and ability to just "let go" which I wish I had in my work.

Thank you very much UnP. I want the two lines to meet and go hand in hand;
but alas one is lagging behind;
hope some day ... ;)
Regards :D
 
Nice pattern to this composition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom