Semi Scavenger Hunt Game

LaFoto said:
"Disgust" is a hard one.

This is the only photo I can come up with, and it is a little too funny for a real "disgust"-photo, although what my son was experiencing on his 13th birthday upon tasting his very first cup of coffee was disgust, indeed:

UNUSUAL CHRISTMAS

unusual christmas... humm... it's a little bit earlier, isn't it ?

Aoide (sp?) has a good one that I'd happily accept in this category in the Gallery right now... Can be anything Christmas-related, as is to be seen at this time of the year, too (need not be the actual Christmas celebration).

LaFoto, Ask and ye shall receive. :)

Unusual I guess because of the palm trees and the lack of snow.

12516405-M.jpg

Next up: SQUARE

This only fits "square" because it is located in my hometown and everyone calls it the square. So it fits the category in a weird way.

sqaure.JPG

Next: Happy

This photo has always been one of the happiest I know. I did not take it. I am in it. This is myself and my first-born son, who was nearly 7 at the time (summer 1987) my sister took our picture.

I want to put it up - and under the category "happy" - to commemorate his sudden death 14 years ago yesterday...

Kristian_6yrs.jpg

I'm editing in a larger version of the picture, one that my PictureTrail account doesn't give me with upright photos, only Photobucket does.

Plus I forgot to put up a new challenge.

ICE

Oh, I had hoped you had come up with the challenge, Nytmair...

sadh.JPG

a retired race horse with the saddest look on its face

music

Most reactions

Back