Send Something to Sharon: EDIT Paypal in OP

Kristofer (coastalconn) emailed me three of his. I can forward to the address you posted earlier or hold on to them until you are ready, either way.
Oh nice! Sure, you can send to my email in the OP :)

On the way.
Time to head out to MIL's, I'll check back when I get home.

I suggest that, if you have extra money, that the best use of any extra money is to contribute to research.

Last edited:
Guys I'll be offline for a couple of days, in fact I'm traveling right now and will lose the telephone network any minute now.. I'd really appreciate it if someone could take over for me if there's any action at my end.. If my photos are needed, just pick any and as many as u like from flickr.

I don't want to be left out! :(

Hi all, sorry I didn't post yesterday, it was quite a busy day. I'm going to do some shopping today, we have $175 so we can definitely get her a nice frame :) There is a slight chance that since I'm in Canada having someone else order though somewhere in the States might be more economical but I don't know for sure yet, if I find we are better going that way I will post.
Thanks for your images so far everyone and Raj, I will be sure to include something from you. I will keep you all posted!

If you can locate what you want to send, I'd be happy to order it.
In fact, if you want I will add the photos into the frame and send it to her so her sister/family is not taxed with that stuff at this time.
I will send my mailing address to PixelRabbit so, if that is the best avenue, it can be sent to me soon.

Good morning everyone. I took Lew up on his offer to receive the frame, since I'm in Canada there would be free shipping but a customs fee of about $22 not to mention it would take longer.
The frame we got is Aluratek 15" Hi-Res Digital Picture Frame (Black) with 4 gigs internal storage and an extra 32gig SD card.

The resolution is 1024X768.
We will keep everyone posted as to when it arrives etc...

I am collecting the images in anticipation of getting the frame and resending.
Please send images in 1024 x 768 (landscape aspect) to me at

lew at lewlortonphoto period coma

Lew

Received email that frame will be here tomorrow.
If I can get some photos (1024 w x 768 high) I will load them on frame and send to Sharon's sister.

So send images. (1024 w x 768 high)

Just now got the frame but only pictures from two individuals.
Please send pictures - 1024 x 768 to

lew at lewlortonphoto period com

Sorry if this has already been answered, but what kind of photos does she like? Flowers? Landscape? Anything specific?

Sharon takes most birds/ landscapes but, as a sign of concern, I imagine anything would be appreciated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back