Send Something to Sharon: EDIT Paypal in OP

All received, thank you !

Thanks so much for your contributions everyone, we are just over $100 so far! I messaged Kathy to ask for some guidance on what to send Sharon, while in CCU she is unable to receive flowers, plants or balloons but Kathy had a wonderful idea that I'm going to go with, digital photo frame(s) that she can have pictures of family and Kathy will upload any pictures we would like to share with Sharon. I love the idea and am glad I asked her, it seems so obvious now!

That's brilliant! Make sure you send a picture of Miss Alice; that would brighten anyone's day! :)

Rec'd Barb, thanks!

I agree Terri, I love it, it was a DOH! moment when Kathy suggested it lol
Rec'd Hon and thanks :)

No problem - like everyone else, I just want her to feel better, and hopefully this will be a welcome distraction for a bit of cheering. :)

I don't have much as far as "wall hangers" but, please feel free to browse my Flickr page for anything you think she might like. There are a couple of cherry blossoms she might like.

I've also sent out a couple of photo donation requests.

How do we get photos to you for the frame? Can you get them from Flickr? I sent her a print a few months ago that she said she really liked, but I don't remember if it's on Flickr or not. I can send you the file, though.

Hey Lenny, I've looked at some frames and it looks like resolutions will be fine with anything uploaded online, when I pick the frame and know the resolution of it I will post it. I'm not sure the best way to handle the pictures for it, for now perhaps send me a link to any images you would like included or post them/the link in this thread?

Kristofer (coastalconn) emailed me three of his. I can forward to the address you posted earlier or hold on to them until you are ready, either way.

Most reactions

Back