Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$10009323_343905779108588_4709435893727669710_n.jpg
$10592832_343905802441919_2226052038598774844_n.jpg
$10600353_343445759154590_1776306212173111195_n.jpg
$10653476_343905822441917_766448080121576825_n.jpg
$10653734_343905865775246_7174400868752630698_n.jpg

I like... except for #5 :)

very good work! only things i wanna point out are his poses are almost exactly the same in the two guitar ones, makes it look kinda cheesy when you look at them right after one another. also he's kinda in the bush on the one. i'd of scooted him out a bit more. 5 is actually my favorite but i'd of prolly gotten a TAD bit closer/cropped tighter. i really like the simplicity in these, #5 really exaggerate that, in a good way!

Watch the slouching but Other than that his folks should be quite pleased

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I THINK YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN JAIL. YES I AM YELLING AT YOU. Criminal endangerment of a minor. Set a kid on a train track, with a train visible in the background. TRESPASSING...and wreckless disregard for the life of your client. SHAME ON YOU. I hope the railroad police or local police find you before you get yourself, or worse, your client killed. Doing stupid stunts like this make life difficult for those of us who choose to do things the right way. Shame on you.

Pretty good set. I have seen much,much,much worse of senior boys. This set has good color, and he looks friendly and well-presented. I think the train track shot is not that big a deal. Crossing the street is more dangerous. I grew up in a couple of very small towns where trains ran 3 times a day to and from the mill and to The Valley many miles across the mountains. Walked on the tracks all the time. As a third- and fourth-grader. Never even had a close call. Used to hunt old railroad grades for pheasants walking along the tracks for miles.

Pretty good set. I have seen much,much,much worse of senior boys. This set has good color, and he looks friendly and well-presented. I think the train track shot is not that big a deal. Crossing the street is more dangerous. I grew up in a couple of very small towns where trains ran 3 times a day to and from the mill and to The Valley many miles across the mountains. Walked on the tracks all the time. As a third- and fourth-grader. Never even had a close call. Used to hunt old railroad grades for pheasants walking along the tracks for miles.

I had the same thoughts on the train tracks. It could be just a train idling back there at a station. I mean there are clearly buildings oof back there so we don't actually know the location.

Regardless, overall I like the set. Im sure the parents will be proud to display them

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4; probably while slacking off at work

Last edited:
I THINK YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN JAIL. YES I AM YELLING AT YOU. Criminal endangerment of a minor. Set a kid on a train track, with a train visible in the background. TRESPASSING...and wreckless disregard for the life of your client. SHAME ON YOU. I hope the railroad police or local police find you before you get yourself, or worse, your client killed. Doing stupid stunts like this make life difficult for those of us who choose to do things the right way. Shame on you.
I think you have mental problems and need to see a doctor. His parents were in presence all the time and pretty much directed the whole session.

Thanks everybody else for sharing your opinion!

Your profile photo is so fitting.

My favorite is the third one. Although the background is pretty bright, it seems really relaxed. My least favorite is the second, mostly because the composition seems a bit off and he seems kind of stiff.

I like #1 and #4 the best. The right hand in bokeh is interesting, but I wouldn't mind having that foilage out of the way of the guitar head. Favorite is #4. The bokeh is just about perfect. Very easy to tell where he is, and what the background is without being distracted by it. I like the colors not too much, not too bland.

Nicely done :thumbup:

Agreed ...

"I think we all need to calm down and eat some fruit or something" -- Mel Gibson, Signs

I think you have mental problems and need to see a doctor. His parents were in presence all the time and pretty much directed the whole session. Thanks everybody else for sharing your opinion!
While criminal endangerment might be a little strong, it is criminal trespass, and just plain stupid. Do a little research and see just how many people have been killed mucking about on active rail lines! You'd be surprised just how easy it is for 1,000,000+ pounds of train to 'sneak' up on you.

Whether the parents were there or not is no excuse. You're the professional and one of the things you're paid for is to exercise judgement in your choice of location. This was bad judgement.

I think this thread is getting a bit off track.

I like 2 & 3 as is; But 5 IMO the left haft should be cropped out, the the space doesn't seem to be adding any real value to the image; the colors are nice on all of them

Most reactions

New Topics

Back