What's new

Seoul, Korea panorama

JasonArcher

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I merged three HDRs (5-shot bracket each) into this panorama looking out over the Yongsan District in downtown Seoul, Korea. I used a Nikon D3 with Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8 lens to capture the images.

Seoul-Panorama-lowres.jpg
 
Nice!... looks the same as it did 10 years ago when i went to visit family
 
I think you need to crop out that power pole on the right, then your pano would be a hell of a lot stronger in composition ;)
 
Hi,

The composition is very nice but I think the image overall is too dark. The more I look at it the more I would like to see the foreground brightened up, which I always thought was the key to using HDR, i.g. dynamic range of tone and light.

Steve
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom