Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A serene sunset at Talisker Bay, taken on during one of the Workshops I led on the Isle of Skye in Scotland last spring. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

SL_03344.jpg

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Your shots are amazing Vieri, they are a pleasure to view.

This one takes my eye from the black skull stone on the foreground to the beautiful colours of the sunset in the distance, and everything in between. The cliff edge and vertical rock nicely breaks in from the side making a good shot even better (Just some of my thoughts). Very nice.

I could sit at this spot and think and ponder for much time. What a wonderful looking scene.

Your shots are amazing Vieri, they are a pleasure to view.

This one takes my eye from the black skull stone on the foreground to the beautiful colours of the sunset in the distance, and everything in between. The cliff edge and vertical rock nicely breaks in from the side making a good shot even better (Just some of my thoughts). Very nice.

Thank you very much PJ, glad you enjoyed the image and its composition here! :) That alien skull was something I couldn't pass on!

I could sit at this spot and think and ponder for much time. What a wonderful looking scene.

Thank you very much indeed Dean, glad you enjoyed it! :) Indeed it was a tranquil sunset, and it was just beautiful to be there with the two guys attending this Workshop One-on-One, all alone on this huge beach, working on the scene. I just love my job! :D

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back