Serious Beardage - The Vikings are coming!

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think Gillette stock just dropped another ten points just from you posting these. :D

That first one is really really great (as are the others but that's the one that sticks out the most). Love the processing as well.

Viking4 is my favorite.

As soon as I retire I am going for this look.

As a bearded person and somewhat amateurish photographer I appreciate these for both their content and your photographic skills. Awesome!
Oh! And #5 for me.

I think Gillette stock just dropped another ten points just from you posting these. :D

Ha ha...good looking fellas, eh? :)

That first one is really really great (as are the others but that's the one that sticks out the most). Love the processing as well.

I like the shouty one too...he was calling "Marthaaaaaa", presumably the wife. :)

Viking4 is my favorite.

As soon as I retire I am going for this look.

He was the boss man...looked straight at me, and that made that shot. I like it as well...thanks. :)

As a bearded person and somewhat amateurish photographer I appreciate these for both their content and your photographic skills. Awesome!
Oh! And #5 for me.

Many thanks. :)

#1, 4, and 5 are the strongest shots for me. They are extremely good on their own merits. The others work okay "in series."

Really like #5, I might move him a little off center but that is just nitpicking :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back