Seriously, who steals a pregnant woman's food?!

jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While I was pregnant, someone decided to steal my sandwich out of the breakroom fridge.

Here's what I did:

6685544865_05bbe04c7c_z.jpg

Haha, you should have mentioned something about making two people go hungry.

It was a club sandwich, btw. Turkey, ham, and the thickest most greasiest bacon ever.

Pretty sure it was the guy I saw in the parking lot clipping his toenails that very same morning... *shudder*

LOL I am sure it made the woman feel good to write that, but probably wont deter the person.

LOL Jess, if it makes you feel better my mother used to write on food containers in the same manner to keep me from eating everything.

Maybe the thief was trying to save you from Listeria. You shouldn't eat cold lunch meat when you are pregnant.

Hahaha. Nice!

Luckily I don't have to worry about this anymore because A. I gave birth and B. We changed warehouses (and that guy worked for a different company still located @ old warehouse).

The whole time I was pregnant, my boyfriend would check with me before he ate something. I had some fruit leather things that he was very hesitant to ask about, but it cracked me up.

Maybe the thief was trying to save you from Listeria. You shouldn't eat cold lunch meat when you are pregnant.

So everyone on my birth board forum said. I also ate sushi. And had wine/beer in the last trimester.

Guess what? I have a healthy, beautiful, perfect little girl.

It's rare but can happen. My niece was born with Listeriosis. She died 3 weeks later. When I was pregnant my husband was a food nazi. I think I definitely have a certain view of it because it hit so close to home.

congratulations on the little girl (another great photography subject!) - hope the theif choked. (FWIW we have a serial offender at work who "grazes" through the fridges at various locations throughout our workplace, and when he's on we often leave post it notes saying, "It's not yours TED" or similar).

It's rare but can happen. My niece was born with Listeriosis. She died 3 weeks later. When I was pregnant my husband was a food nazi. I think I definitely have a certain view of it because it hit so close to home.

Ah, understandable.

Sorry if I was a little quick on the trigger... I had a flash back to the preggo-lympics that inherently come with the birth boards on another site.

Oh don't I know it. My husband used to take my laptop away on a regular basis. The internet is a scary place when you are pregnant and the forums can be the scariest!

Most reactions

Back