Seriously

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
tumbleweed.gif

took you long enough to notice

I've seen a few lulls in activity over the years, but nothing as bad as this. It's awful.

Off Topic has pretty much died a death, and the rest of the forum doesn't seem in much better health.

Something has gone seriously wrong, somewhere along the line, because it's not a coincidence that most of the forums loyalist and biggest contributors have either been chased off, stopped posting or went to other active forums, and all around the same time.....

*blahhh*

...what's the point anyway,.. nobody's reading this... :eek:ldman:

Can the last person out please turn the light off when they leave. Thank you

sigh -- --
many new to the game
not enough old

and of the older we have some just winge about the new being new :(
This ship is getting bottom heavy -- anyone got any helium balloons?

right == so Gorden Brown is to Blame for this as well then!

I was thinking Don Knots, but Brown works too. :)

Well I was gone for awhile, but Im back lol. But i have noticed most of the regular posters that posted when I used to post a lot are gone. I'm trying to post more to pick up the slack :p.

I just come here to watch the quarrels, see who is getting banned, and find out what new video games kids play now. Kinda like watching a Jerry Springer show. :lol::lol:
As for posting pics...meh. :p

I am new to this forum and pretty new to photography in gen.
I have found this site to be very informative and really appreciate the feedback.
I have been on some other forums and it seems to always get into a big Cannon vs. Nikon pissing match with everything. This is really the first one were people give legitimate feedback and generally care about photography. I have told many of my friends to join and post if they want some good C&C.

I've seen a few lulls in activity over the years, but nothing as bad as this. It's awful.

Off Topic has pretty much died a death, and the rest of the forum doesn't seem in much better health.

Something has gone seriously wrong, somewhere along the line, because it's not a coincidence that most of the forums loyalist and biggest contributors have either been chased off, stopped posting or went to other active forums, and all around the same time.....

*blahhh*

...what's the point anyway,.. nobody's reading this... :eek:ldman:

Can the last person out please turn the light off when they leave. Thank you

I have a few thoughts on that one. ;)

You know what, lets just blame it all on ken rockwell. LOL j/k. But I've noticed some of the regulars are starting to post again. not all, but I think we've just reached a lull in activity, it will pick up again.

Well - I haven't really been around the forum enough to notice some of the people that have "left" - to be honest, I haven't really gotten to "chat" to anyone on the forum !

Well I was gone for awhile, but Im back lol. But i have noticed most of the regular posters that posted when I used to post a lot are gone. I'm trying to post more to pick up the slack :p.

Where did they go? To another forum?

I am new to this forum and pretty new to photography in gen.
I have found this site to be very informative and really appreciate the feedback.
I have been on some other forums and it seems to always get into a big Cannon vs. Nikon pissing match with everything. This is really the first one were people give legitimate feedback and generally care about photography. I have told many of my friends to join and post if they want some good C&C.

Yes - I totally agree... I'm fairly new with photography too (well somewhat... I've had an slr for more than a year now). I've recruited a friend here, he takes pretty good pictures, but he doesn't post anything here for some reason...

Maybe it's the weather?

where did everyone go?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back