What's new

Sexy Canon 60D for Sale!

How sexy is this camera, seriously?


  • Total voters
    1

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
5,014
Reaction score
1,968
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm selling my (sexy) Canon 60D! You'll get all the ladies (or dudes) with this around your neck.

It's in good condition. Fully functional. Total hottie magnet.

It comes with the charger, battery, original strap. It has also been blessed by a priest twice a month to ensure good luck upon whoever owns it.

I can do business on here but I prefer Ebay. Here's the link to the auction-thingy! I'm asking $415.00 which is a helluva good deal if you ask me. It would make a great Christmas present! :D

Canon EOS 60D 18 0 MP Digital SLR Camera Black Body Only 013803129052 | eBay

_DSF2423.webp
_MG_2424.webp
_MG_2425.webp
_MG_2427.webp
_MG_2428.webp
_MG_2432.webp
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This would make a great Christmas gift, if any of you want to get it for me! :allteeth:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom