Sexy Stacia (Shot for VBlazin Magazine)

Personally, while I envy your business model, I think the pictures have some flaws.

The first picture in the thread is focused on the model, and it's not the most flattering shot, and hardly shows the car. Also (this goes for all the photos) it seems a bit over processed, with soft edged.

The second shot, her in the car, is the BEST shot of all, but I find the lighting to be a little flat and shadowy, and the saturation is too high. The model has a blemish under the eye that could easily be taken off. This is, still, my favorite picture of the bunch.

The next two have very unflattering blowouts and a softfocus that I don't like personally. The model looks uninteresting.

The next one with the model's arms on the car is OK, but the car is too dark and the face and arms are bright.

The last one, of the model on the motorcycle also suffers from blownout highlights.

I wonder though, how much of this matters when it's blown up to billboard like sizes...

Good comments, all of them. The only one I need to defend is the Bike Shot. This photo has been resaved a hundred times and is an early shot for me. The actual file that went to the client was in much better shape.

As for the others... well... we had a lot going on and too many people involved for focus properly. I was overwelmed on that shoot. I can admit that :)

DSC_8891.JPG

DSC_8949.JPG

DSC_9142.JPG

DSC_8883.JPG

MEOW!!!!!! nice shootin' Tex!

I have no problem with that. I would love to teach glamour or share ideas.

pm me and I will have you come out when I shoot again.

For some reason it won't let me PM you. I will send you an email after this through your site, but if it doesn't go through then my email is, [email protected]

Thanks,
Chris

where is VBlazing Mag at? VB as in Virginia Beach?

is it me or there is some glow applyed to the pictures....great models/cars and poses but i really dont like the post-processing

Was somebody really bored......?? :lol: Thread is two years old, and Joey's last post was over a year ago.

Because she belongs in the passenger side :) :lol:

Seriously I can't believe that they didn't pick the one of her in the drivers seat for the cover. She's a knockout! man she's hot, and the image is awesome too.

Most reactions

Back