C clax TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2008 #1 Heres my recent trip to sg. lembing pahang.A few shot taken on that day.Thanks for viewing
Bifurcator TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 3,312 Reaction score 1 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 7, 2008 Banned #2 Very nice! If you select/darken or RAW_Exposure_Blend the sky in the top one it would totally kick aaaaa, rump! I think the second could be bettered in a similar manner. And #3 is very good - but I wanna crop it! Thanks for sharing!
Very nice! If you select/darken or RAW_Exposure_Blend the sky in the top one it would totally kick aaaaa, rump! I think the second could be bettered in a similar manner. And #3 is very good - but I wanna crop it! Thanks for sharing!
C clax TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Bifurcator said: Very nice! If you select/darken or RAW_Exposure_Blend the sky in the top one it would totally kick aaaaa, rump! I think the second could be bettered in a similar manner. And #3 is very good - but I wanna crop it! Thanks for sharing! Click to expand... Ok noted, would try it out.but if darken the photo would it be too dark and looks underexpose? #3 how would you crop it ? by cutting through left?
Bifurcator said: Very nice! If you select/darken or RAW_Exposure_Blend the sky in the top one it would totally kick aaaaa, rump! I think the second could be bettered in a similar manner. And #3 is very good - but I wanna crop it! Thanks for sharing! Click to expand... Ok noted, would try it out.but if darken the photo would it be too dark and looks underexpose? #3 how would you crop it ? by cutting through left?