What's new

Shabeen life

Nic Nube

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Africa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out on a bike ride and past this shebeen .. folks were pretty trashed and not fazed by me.
how could they be improved?
Canon G10
Tv about 200ths of a sec


IMG_1443-1.jpg


IMG_1407-1.jpg


IMG_1414.jpg
 
Last edited:
I guess the colour is a bit hectic and composition could b e more inclusive also the post is a lil over the top I just got LR and working my way round it.
 
The colors in the 1st one are great. The PP is not over the top IMO. I actually like it quite a lot. I'm working off the TV at the moment so I can't tell whether it's soft due to my weird resolution or if it's the image itself. I would do a High Pass over it in photoshop (if available) anyway to bring more details out but that's just my taste.
 
The colors in the 1st one are great. The PP is not over the top IMO. I actually like it quite a lot. I'm working off the TV at the moment so I can't tell whether it's soft due to my weird resolution or if it's the image itself. I would do a High Pass over it in photoshop (if available) anyway to bring more details out but that's just my taste.

Thanks, also dropped res for fast upload
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom