Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sometimes, ideas come, and build up into projects. Shades of Blue is one such idea, and one of such projects.

This 366 seconds exposure, taken in Cornwall with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 21mm and the wonderful Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters is the first photograph I am sharing out of this project.

X1D1_01006.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Return to the Misty Mountains!

I expect to see a sea serpent rising out of the mist any moment! Fantastic shot Vieri!

Last edited:
Very nice. For me it's reminiscent of the Caspar David Friedrich painting Wanderer above the Sea of Fog.

Looking forward to more, beautiful....

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed it :)

Return to the Misty Mountains!

:)

I expect to see a sea serpent rising out of the mist any moment! Fantastic shot Vieri!

Thank you very much Jeff! :)

Very nice. For me it's reminiscent of the Caspar David Friedrich painting Wanderer above the Sea of Fog.

Great painting, it's an honour to be associated with it, thank you :)

outstanding shot vieri,
The photo is more beautiful for the fog. when you get the shot? the weather also support you when you clicked.

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed it :) I took the photograph in November, and the weather has nothing to do with it - it's not fog, it's sea water ;)

Best regards,

Vieri

Very interesting image. It is one of the longest time-lapse images I think I have ever seen and the effect is extraordinary.

WesternGuy

Very interesting image. It is one of the longest time-lapse images I think I have ever seen and the effect is extraordinary.

WesternGuy

Thank you very much, I am glad you enjoyed it! :) However, it is not a time-lapse, but a single long exposure. Best regards,

Vieri

Photography's Longest Exposure

The very first long exposure that I remember seeing was 256 seconds, done but a fairly famous photographer Wynn Bullock.

Over the decades long exposured havw become more and more popular

Photography's Longest Exposure

The very first long exposure that I remember seeing was 256 seconds, done but a fairly famous photographer Wynn Bullock.

Over the decades long exposured havw become more and more popular

Like everything else, long exposures are a tool. Like all tools, especially new ones, they can become a fad. Like all fads, sometimes, they get overused and even abused :)

Best regards,

Vieri

WesternGuy

Thank you very much, I am glad you enjoyed it! :) However, it is not a time-lapse, but a single long exposure. Best regards,

Vieri
Sorry about that - yes, of course it is a single long exposure - confusion on my part. It is one of the longest "long exposures" I have seen.

WG

WesternGuy

Vieri
Sorry about that - yes, of course it is a single long exposure - confusion on my part. It is one of the longest "long exposures" I have seen.

WG

No worries of course :) Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back