What's new

Shades of white

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From a quick stroll round my garden cut short by yet more rain
. . . . Well it is Wimbledon Week!

garden26-6_-10.jpg


garden26-6_-13.jpg


garden26-6_-12.jpg


garden26-6_-7.jpg


garden26-6_-3.jpg
 
Last edited:
. . . .and a few other colours too

garden26-6_-8.jpg


garden26-6_-4.jpg


garden26-6_-5.jpg


garden26-6_-9.jpg


garden26-6_-11.jpg
 
I like the rose & the purple one. But I feel like they are poorly composed. Everything is centered and very tightly framed. It gets kinda boring, I would try different angles. Good work tho, :) .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom