Shadows

Well... She was in the shadows..

whatlurkswithintheshadoff8.jpg

Shadows created by my mace-sized Maglite. And Oh YAH my Maglite could crack as skull or two!!
NewImageh.jpg

Shot last month, as a possible entry for the shadow and light challenge.

2609366938_370f5316b0.jpg

avshadow.jpg

How about this one? This is on the Apache Trail, just outside of Apache Junction, AZ. Just trying to see how the UWA would handle a people-pic. C&C please.

Not such a bad comparison, actually :)

avshadow.jpg

How about this one? This is on the Apache Trail, just outside of Apache Junction, AZ. Just trying to see how the UWA would handle a people-pic. C&C please.
This looks strangely familiar...
... aha! I was right! So you were the author of this entry in last month's challenge! Great image. And you garnered three votes, dude. Not bad.

I think everyone loved the enthusiastic expression, and you can't get a much better shadow than that one.

This looks strangely familiar...
... aha! I was right! So you were the author of this entry in last month's challenge! Great image. And you garnered three votes, dude. Not bad.

I think everyone loved the enthusiastic expression, and you can't get a much better shadow than that one.

Thanks! This was fun -- I was playing with my 10-20 and my son said "Dad, take a picture of me jumping" -- so I obliged him! :)

Thanks! This was fun -- I was playing with my 10-20 and my son said "Dad, take a picture of me jumping" -- so I obliged him! :)

"Priceless" as the commercial says. A moment that'll never happen in that way again. Great capture.

Caught this one this morning as the sun was coming up.

Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back