abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Little creek in a little canyon
400-1772-1773j.jpg

~bump~

No takers?- Too weird? Not weird enough? Just ...? Bad comp? Poor taste?

All the same basic color and the texture seams grainy, it isn't but at first glance... Also the top is too cluttered. No real focal point.

That's cool. Thanks!

I think the water looks great, and would show better with a crop. I see you say your photos are not ok to edit, would you mind if I show you the crop I am thinking?

looks refreshing to me... makes me thirsty... but i know how scarce water can be in our neck of the woods... :)

You could not entice either of your granddaughters to take off her shoes and socks to put one big toe into the water, maybe? Just for the sake of this photo? That could have made it more "alive" ... ?
At first I thought we could see a bit of a flow here, but there is only very little movement in the water ... so a pretty girl "testing the waters" would have been nice ;).

(I am only finding this thread NOW).

I think the water looks great, and would show better with a crop. I see you say your photos are not ok to edit, would you mind if I show you the crop I am thinking?

Sure, give it a try.

looks refreshing to me... makes me thirsty... but i know how scarce water can be in our neck of the woods... :)

I know- When I see this junk I flip out and have to get a shot. Then I think of how it'd look to the rest of the world, the part with lakes and rivers that actually flow. Imagine that, rivers with water in them all the time :) Crazy stuff.

You could not entice either of your granddaughters to take off her shoes and socks to put one big toe into the water, maybe? Just for the sake of this photo? That could have made it more "alive" ... ?
At first I thought we could see a bit of a flow here, but there is only very little movement in the water ... so a pretty girl "testing the waters" would have been nice ;).

(I am only finding this thread NOW).

I'm not sure why I don't photo the girls more often. I'm seeing some amazing shots with people in them and should probably try it more often.

Sometimes it's hard enough being objective about my work, if I photo'd the grand-daughters I'm afraid I'd end up losing what little I have. I'm taking Katie out to a place nearby called Redrock this weekend, I'll try a couple.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back